Book : Getting Started in Currency Trading: Winning in Today’s Forex Market
An accessible introduction to trading currencies
While the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market can be a very profitable place, you must have a firm understanding of how to operate within this environment if you intend on achieving any success.
That’s why you need Getting Started in Currency Trading, Third Edition. This reliable resource-written for both newcomers and those with some Forex experience-puts trading world currencies in perspective, and shows you exactly what it takes to make it in this field.
- Guides you through the process of opening your own account as well as the actual placing and managing of currency orders
- Offers specific trading strategies and tactics
- A companion Web site will provide updates on brokers and FOREX services; an author’s Blog will answer your questions about all aspects of trading
- Includes a new chapter on Forex trading platforms
- The often confusing FOREX calculations are reduced to handy computer-side tables
On the heels of the recent market crash, this fully revised Third Edition is filled with in-depth insights and practical advice that takes into account all of the recent changes in the currency market and shows you how to profit from them.