WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
The information collected when you interact with our Sites falls into two categories: (1) Personal information you voluntarily provide such as your name, address, email address, and (2) non-personal information collected through technology, which includes tracking information collected by us as well as third parties.
Personal Information You Provide Directly To Us:
We may ask you to provide your personal information, demographic information or information about your preferences or interests when you:
- Register for an account on the Sites
- Sign up to receive email newsletters from us
- Make a purchase on the Sites
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Participate in surveys or special promotions
- Participate on social media accounts involving our authors, books or brands
- Participate in communities or forums on the Sites
- Submit user generated content on any part of the Sites that permit it
- Knowingly volunteer information on any other part of the Sites (e.g., request for customer service, submit a job application)
Non-Personal Information Collected Using Technology:
In addition to any information you provide directly to us, we and our third party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically collect certain tracking information when you interact with the Sites or emails sent to you. By using our Sites, you consent to our use of tracking technologies as described below
We may log certain information about your use of the Sites (e.g., log files, clickstream data, a reading history of the pages you view, your search terms and search results) and additional “traffic data” (e.g., time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, referring website addresses).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we learn about you to help us personalize and continually improve your experience with ForexerCourse. We may use your personal information and non-personal information in the following ways:
- Provide you with the products and services you request
- Post your user generated content to our Sites as you request
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our Sites
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies
- Send you newsletters, offers and promotions for our products and services, third party products and services, or special events by email or another medium
- Personalize content and experiences on our Sites and within emails sent to you, including providing you recommendations based on your preferences
- Serve you targeted advertising, both on our Sites and elsewhere online, based on information we previously collected from you, including your activity on the Sites or activity on third party sites and applications
- Administer our loyalty programs
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and surveys
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites and recipients of our emails, including browsing and purchasing patterns
- Send-a-friend communications (in these cases, we only use the friend’s email address to send the friend the email or card – we do not store the friend’s email address for any longer than reasonably necessary to send the email or card to the friend)
Combination of Your Information
To perform the above functions, we may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, including both personal information and non-personal information, and use such information along with information collected from other sources (including third parties), such as demographic information and updated contact information. We or our third party service providers may also use your information to assess the level of interest in, and use of the Sites, our emails, and our other campaigns both on an individual basis and in the aggregate. We may also use and/or combine information we collect off-line or from third party sources to check the accuracy of, enhance and supplement your user records, and to better customize your experience.
Our Sites may provide you with the ability to register, log into, “like” or otherwise interact with third party social media services, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and other social media services. These features may enable integration and/or access to your social media accounts. We do not control these social media services or your profiles on these services, and we do not establish privacy settings or rules for how your personal information on these services will be used. If you choose to log on to or submit information through any of these social media services, your personal information will be subject to the applicable social media service’s terms and conditions and your current privacy settings on such social media service. By accessing any social media service, you will be assuming the risk that the personal information you provide on that service may be viewed and/or used by third parties for any purpose. You agree that we are not responsible for any acts or omissions by these social media service providers.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
PRH takes reasonable steps to help protect and secure your personal information. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, PRH cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your personal information to our Sites at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
PUBLIC AREAS, FORUMS, REVIEWS, AND COMMUNITY AREAS
RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
HOW TO OPT-OUT OF EMAIL NEWSLETTERS
You may always opt-out of receiving future commercial emails and newsletters from ForexerCourse. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link within the email you receive.
Please note that your request not to receive unsolicited commercial emails from us will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature. For example, we may contact you concerning any purchases you have made with us, even if you opt out of receiving unsolicited commercial messages.